Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I could get really get use to this


I have lamented before the lack of a netflicks type of service for books. It's not that I don't love libraries and bookstores, because I do, but I'm the type that can't buy a book until I've read it and LOVED it. Plus with so many great books out there, I don't want to waste my time reading books that are just so so, and try to read only books that have won awards or have been highly recommended to me. The only problem is that all too often I find myself adding books to my to-read list at home or at work only to find that myself without that list when I head to the library. Because I can't waste a trip to the library by coming home empty handed I end up filling my bag with what usually ends up being so-so books. I know that I have the ability to request a book if the library doesn't have it, but usually if I am looking for a book I want to read it now and don't want to drive back to the library to pick it up when it becomes available. I've got to look into bookswim.com more, but I think I may have found the answer. A never ending supply of books delivered to my door. Isn't that the definition of paradise? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment